Heart-shaped Mini Pizzas
It’s Valentines Day today so here’s a great recipe to make for tea tonight – Heart-shaped Mini Pizzas.
This recipe uses a homemade pizza base without yeast which is super easy to make.
- 200g self-raising flour
- 100ml semi-skimmed milk
- 50ml olive oil
- 4 tbsp passata or tinned chopped tomatoes
- Toppings of your choice
- 25g Cheddar cheese, grated
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees C or Gas Mark 4. Put some baking paper on a baking tray or lightly grease with oil.
- Put the flour in a bowl and put a well in the centre. Pour in the milk and olive oil and use a fork to mix it together to form a dough.
- Lightly flour your work surface and take out the dough with your hands. Knead it very lightly for a moment until it is smooth. Divide it into 4 pieces.
- Roll each piece into a ball. Use your fingers to flatten and shape into a heart shape.
- Lay the dough on to the baking tray.
- Use a spoon to spread 1 tbsp of passata on to each heart. Top with toppings of your choice and sprinkle with some of the grated cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes until golden brown. Serve with salad.