Breakfast Vegetable Scramble
Want to pack some more veg into your diet? Give this Breakfast Vegetable Scramble a try! It’s bright, colourful and unbelievably delicious.
This recipe has been created to support this week’s Veg Power Breakfast in Colour campaign.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- small red onion, sliced
- small red pepper, diced
- 50g baby spinach
- 4 eggs, beaten
- black pepper
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan over a medium/high heat.
- Add the onion and red pepper. Cook for 3-4 minutes until starting to soften and brown.
- Reduce the heat to low. Add the baby spinach and cook for 1 minute until wilted.
- Remove the vegetables from the pan and set aside.
- Pour in the eggs and add black pepper. When the eggs start to set, use a spatula to stir and scrape the eggs. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add the vegetables to the eggs and stir through thoroughly.
- Serve immediately.