How about making these Fruity Fireworks for Bonfire Night this year? They are fun, healthy and easy to make with your children.
How to Make Fruity Fireworks
You will need:
- Wooden skewers
- Fruit of your choice, cut into wedges
- Kitchen foil
- Plastic knife
- Cut the wooden skewers to required length, cutting off any sharp points.
- Cut a length of kitchen foil about 5 cm x 3 cm. Cut into it across the length of the foil, leaving a 1 cm gap at the top.
- Fold the uncut part of the foil around the bottom of the skewer and tighten the foil to secure it.
- Start threading on your fruit from the top in whichever pattern you like.
Enjoy eating your Fruity Fireworks for Bonfire Night!