This policy was last updated on 25 April 2023.
Our contact details
If you have any questions about this policy you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The type of personal information we collect
The personal information that we collect depends on your interactions with us and our website, the choices you make and the services you request and use. The personal information we collect includes the following:
- Personal identifiers and contact details (for example, email, phone number)
- Academic and professional qualifications
- Social media profile links
- Work related information, such as your right to work in the UK or Ireland, prefered work locations, and areas of work you are interested in
- A CV that you may optionally choose to send us
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you when you register with us for one of our services.
If you register with us, we might also collect personal information from your LinkedIn profile, if you have one, if it helps us identify your work experience and qualifications.
We use the information that you have given us in order to provide the services you request of us when you register with us.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by visiting this link: https://zgnutrition.co.uk/unsubscribe
- We have a contractual obligation
- We have a legal obligation
- We have a legitimate interest
Who we might share your information with
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, or to provide you with services you have requested. Examples include:
- Email delivery services
- Data analytics services
- A company whom you wish to be put forward to for a job, though this would only be after we have gained your explicit consent to do so for that particular job.
How long we keep your information
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will delete it.
How we store your personal information
We store your information in secure services provided by major cloud providers who implement best-in-class security practices. Your information can only be reached by authorised members of our team via strong authentication methods.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
Please note you can unsubscribe from our services at https://zgnutrition.co.uk/unsubscribe where you can also ask that your information is deleted.