Health and Wellbeing Engagement and Delivery Coach - West Yorkshire
The main purpose of the Health & Wellbeing Coach is to deliver the group-based health & wellbeing services.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include -
- Deliver the ‘Reed Wellbeing’ programmes and other elements of service in a manner that engages and interests all participants.
- Tailor delivery to meet the Participant’s needs and learning styles.
- Creating and maintaining a constructive and confidential learning environment
- Capturing key metrics at different points in the participants’ journey i.e. monitoring and recording participants’ progress on weight management.
- Liaise with professionals including GPs and primary care staff to promote and generate referrals to the service.
Travel within the region will be required/remote working with travel within West Yorkshire, Leeds, Huddersfield & Halifax.