- 9 large Savoy cabbage leaves
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
- 1 butternut squash, peeled and diced
- 2 tsp dried thyme/fresh thyme, chopped
- black pepper
- Steam or boil the leek and butternut squash until soft.
- Mix the leek, butternut squash, thyme and black pepper together in a bowl.
- Boil the Savoy cabbage leaves for 5-8 minutes. It’s important that the veg remains fairly firm so that the cabbage leaves can hold the veg in the parcels.
- Lay the leaves on a chopping board and add 1 heaped tbsp of veg to the centre of one cabbage leaf. Fold the sides in first and then wrap into a parcel shape.
You can use whatever seasonal veg you have to put inside your Savoy cabbage parcels.