If you are looking for a fruity snack for your little ones this Christmas, how about making your own very cute Mini Father Christmas? Here’s what you need to do:
You will need
How to Make your Mini Father Christmas
1. Cut the stalk from your strawberry.
2. Cut the top of the strawberry off to make a hat. This leaves a base for the body.
3. Cut the banana into thick slices.
4. Put the slice of strawberry at the bottom. Add a slice of banana on top and then add the strawberry hat.
5. Push 2 raisins/sultanas/currants into the banana to make eyes.
Enjoy eating! This is also a great activity for you to make with your children or children in your early years setting. Children can cut the fruit themselves with a plastic knife under adult supervision.