This is a wonderful, healthy recipe to serve as a snack or at a Christmas party. It is very easy to make and great fun for children to make independently or with some help.
- 2 tortilla wraps
- lime juice
- black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/Gas Mark 4.
- Use a cookie cutter or plastic knife to cut Christmas shapes in your tortillas. It works best if you microwave your tortillas for 10-20 seconds before cutting to soften your tortilla first.
- Place your shapes on a baking tray. I put mine on some baking paper to prevent sticking. This method also means that you don’t need to add any oil.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes until your shapes are just starting to turn brown on the edges.
- Whilst your shapes are cooking, prepare the dip. Peel, stone and mash a ripe avocado. Add some lime juice to taste and lots of black pepper. You could also add chilli flakes if you prefer a bit of heat.
- Once the tortilla crisps are cooked, serve with the dip and enjoy.